Ramps and Pallets
Wooden ramps or wooden pallets are in some cases a good and affordable alternative to boxes and crates. They may also be the best packaging solution for your product. We are happy to advise you.
TYPE OF MATERIAL
- Various types of wood
- One-time transport
- Semi-manufactures/raw materials
- Production goods
- Very suitable for road transport and sea transports
- Measuring your product or capital goods on location
- Optimizing current packaging process in production environments
- Design tailor-made packaging solution
- Label/Marking ramps and pallets on customer-specific wishes
- Adding (steel) beams for transporting heavy goods / Break-Bulk
Morpak will gladly advise you on the possibilities to use pallets and ramps in your project. Together we look at the risks and calculate the possible cost advantage for your products or capital goods.
Morpak is also an excellent partner if you produce in series. Our ramps and pallets are used for internal transport, handling, storage and transport. We are happy to think along with you about optimizing the packaging process and we are able to support your Just in Time production process.
Our distinctive values
- High level of flexibility and service
- Personal contact and Short lines
- Thinking ability based on more than 40 years of experience
- Solution-oriented in every situation
- Reliability through customer-friendly work processes
Safe and responsible Timber
All our wooden packages meet ISPM 15, a requirement for goods that are transported internationally. All our wood is PEFC certified, the hallmark for responsible and sustainable forest management.
We would like to think along with you about the right solution for your project. Please feel free to contact our specialists through the button below.
OUR CUSTOMER SEGMENTS
Weert/Eindhoven, 11-12-2019 PACKAGING SPECIALIST MORPAK ACQUIRES INDUSTRY PARTNER VAN VEGHEL WEERT/EINDHOVEN – On November 28th, 2019 the Weert-based packaging specialist Morpak BV acquired industry...
In collaboration with EVH Surveys International BV, Morpak has commissioned an industrial relocation of a special 45-ton Weingartner machine including spare parts for Pentagon International BV...