Hollow blocks and transport saddles are the ideal solution for transporting pipes, tubes, boilers and other products with curves. Hollow blocks, in combination with a wooden box, crate or deck, give support and provide optimum protection against shifting and damage. Felt, rubber and fixing brackets provide additional support and protection if necessary.
TYPE OF MATERIAL
- Various types of wood
- Often in combination with other packaging such as boxes, crates or ramps.
- One-time transport
- Internal transport
- Transport of pipes, tubes, boilers and other products with curves.
- Measuring your product or capital goods on location
- Optimizing current packaging process in production environments
- Design of customized packaging solution based on drawings, underlying specification’s
- Available In any size, to the millimeter precision
- Fitting of felt, rubber and fixing brackets to provide extra protection and support.
- Available in combination with other packaging materials such as ramps, boxes or crates.
Morpak designs and manufactures hollow blocks and transport saddles exactly to measure. Together, we look at your project step by step to achieve the best protection for your products or capital goods.
Morpak is also an excellent partner if you are producing series moderately. From our first introduction we think along with optimizing the packaging process and we can support your just in time production process.
OUR DISTINCTIVE VALUES
- High level of flexibility and service
- Personal contact and Short lines
- Thinking ability based on more than 40 years of experience
- Solution-oriented in every situation
- Reliability through customer-friendly work processes
SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE TIMBER
All our wooden packages meet ISPM 15, a requirement for goods that are transported internationally. All our wood is PEFC certified, the hallmark for responsible and sustainable forest management.
We would like to think along with you about the right solution for your project. Please feel free to contact one of our specialists through the button below.
OUR CUSTOMER SEGMENTS
Weert/Eindhoven, 11-12-2019 PACKAGING SPECIALIST MORPAK ACQUIRES INDUSTRY PARTNER VAN VEGHEL WEERT/EINDHOVEN – On November 28th, 2019 the Weert-based packaging specialist Morpak BV acquired industry...
In collaboration with EVH Surveys International BV, Morpak has commissioned an industrial relocation of a special 45-ton Weingartner machine including spare parts for Pentagon International BV...