Morpak Easybox is a reusable packaging made of metal, lumber and multiplex. The folding boxes have four folding walls with a bottom and a cover. They can be provided with beams on request, so that the crates can be moved with a forklift truck or pallet truck without any damage being caused. These crates are entirely closed, made of different thicknesses of birch wood and appropriate for various export purposes. In contrast to crates made of multiplex or spruce wood, the default folding boxes are lightweight. This will realize cost-savings during transport. There are various solutions for the bottom.
ADVANTAGES OF MORPAK EASYBOX
- Ideal for everything from light to heavy, sensitive products and valuable products and products prone to theft
- Easy to build up and easy to open
- Reduced weight, transport costs, easy to store and easy to handle
- Reusable, easy to assemble and disassemble and easy to store for later use
- Exceptional protection against difficult transport conditions, prolonged storage and climate change
- In conformity with international phytosanitary legislation (ISMP 15) for export of wooden packaging
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Folding boxes are used for transport of various materials, like (machine) parts.
The folding boxes are made of multiplex in combination with electrolytically galvanized metal profiles that function as hinges. The crates take up minimal storage space because they are supplied folded flat.
These folding boxes are appropriate for export consignments under the strictest terms and can be certified for consignment of dangerous goods.
If you require safe transport of, for example scale models or models, they we can help you. We can customize things for you at every desired size and design.
More information? Contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: +31 (0) 495-76 07 69
We would like to think along with you about the right solution for your project. Please feel free to contact our specialists through the button below.
OUR CUSTOMER SEGMENTS
Weert/Eindhoven, 11-12-2019 PACKAGING SPECIALIST MORPAK ACQUIRES INDUSTRY PARTNER VAN VEGHEL WEERT/EINDHOVEN – On November 28th, 2019 the Weert-based packaging specialist Morpak BV acquired industry...
In collaboration with EVH Surveys International BV, Morpak has commissioned an industrial relocation of a special 45-ton Weingartner machine including spare parts for Pentagon International BV...