Lightweight, cardboard is an ideal material to save on weight and transportation costs. A solution for transport where weight plays a role, such as air transport. In combination with wood, cardboard forms a strong combination, which provides optimal protection for your (export) goods at a lower weight. Cardboard and wood are both easy to process, which means we can realize this type of packaging relatively quickly and cost-effectively.
TYPE OF MATERIAL
- Tri-Wall cardboard for heavy duty products
- Combination with wood possible
- One-time transport
- Production goods/spare parts
- Often used in air transport
- Transport in which the weight plays a major role
- Measuring your product or capital goods on location
- Designing your customized cardboard packaging solution
- Optimizing current packaging process in production environments
- Combine with wooden supports for optimal protection
- Designing a Tri-Wall solution, a unique three-layer corrugated cardboard, suitable for heavier goods
Morpak ontwerpt en fabriceert kartonnen verpakkingen exact op uw behoeften. Samen bekijken we stap voor stap uw project om de optimale bescherming voor uw producten of kapitaalgoederen te realiseren.
Morpak is also an excellent partner if you are producing series moderately. From our first introduction we think along with optimizing the packaging process and we can support your just in time production process.
OUR DISTINCTIVE VALUES
- High level of flexibility and service
- Personal contact and short lines
- Thinking ability based on more than 40 years of experience
- Solution-oriented in every situation
- Reliability through customer-friendly work processes
SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE TIMBER
All our wooden packages meet ISPM 15, a requirement for goods that are transported internationally. All our wood is PEFC certified, the hallmark for responsible and sustainable forest management.
We would like to think along with you about the right solution for your project. Please feel free to contact our specialists through the button below.
OUR CUSTOMER SEGMENTS
Weert/Eindhoven, 11-12-2019 PACKAGING SPECIALIST MORPAK ACQUIRES INDUSTRY PARTNER VAN VEGHEL WEERT/EINDHOVEN – On November 28th, 2019 the Weert-based packaging specialist Morpak BV acquired industry...
In collaboration with EVH Surveys International BV, Morpak has commissioned an industrial relocation of a special 45-ton Weingartner machine including spare parts for Pentagon International BV...